Looking for an item we don’t have in our collection? PTL participates in the Interlibrary Loan program sponsored by the NH State Library.
Lending Policy for Patrons
If you don’t find a book or item in our collection, we can borrow it from another library in our network!
Interlibrary Loan Coordinator: Ann Harrison (email@example.com)
Things to Know:
- You may place up to 3 requests at a time
- Items cannot be brand new. We may only borrow items published more than six months ago.
- To request a new item published in the last few months, please call the library or email requests here.
- Requests take 2-4 weeks depending on availability
- Out-of-State interlibrary loans may not be available. Allow up to 8 weeks for delivery.