Art Museums, Aquarium, Science! Boston and local museums!
Things to Know:
- Request passes by phone or at the main circulation desk
- Bring your library card to obtain any passes
- Some passes are date specific so be sure to plan carefully when using library museum passes.
- Most passes are for general admission only—not special exhibits.
- Patrons may borrow one museum pass per day.
Currier Museum of Art: Free general admission for up to two adults and all youth family members (ages 13-17); children 12 years and under are always admitted without charge.
Mariposa Museum: Located right in Peterborough! Pass admits two adults and two children.
Museum of Science: Pass admits up to four people with $10 admission per person. This does not include admission to special exhibits.
New England Aquarium: Pass admits up to four people with $10 admission per person. This does not include admission to special exhibits.
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum: Pass provides up to four people with $5 admission per person. Children under age 18 are always admitted free. Not applicable towards special events.
Museum of Fine Arts: Pass admits two people to general admission for $10.00 each. Children under six are admitted free.
Symphony NH: Voucher provides up to 4 seats for the specified concert date for $10 per seat. Patrons must call or visit the Symphony NH box office to use voucher.
See Science Center: Pass admits two adults and immediate family free.