Get Out and VOTE!
New Hampshire utilizes a hybrid primary system. Unaffiliated voters (a.k.a. independent or undeclared) may vote in the primary, but in order to do so, they have to choose a party before voting. This changes their status from unaffiliated to affiliated with that party unless they fill out a card to return to undeclared status. You can do this by returning to the voter check-in tables after you vote.
Where to Vote
Peterborough Community Center
25 Elm St
Peterborough, NH 03458
When to Vote
September 11th 2018 from 7 am to 7pm
How to Register
- One may register with the town or city clerk’s office or with the community’s supervisor of the checklist. Registration must be completed at least 10 days before the election if done in this fashion.
- One can also register at the polls on Election Day. Proof of age, citizenship, and residence is required to register.
- To vote in New Hampshire, one must be a New Hampshire resident and United States citizen who will be at least 18 years old on the day of the next election.
- New Hampshire does not permit online voter registration, early voting, or no-excuse absentee voting.
- Voters in New Hampshire are required to present valid photo identification at the polls.
Sample Ballots (Click on the link to see a sample ballot)