Maximizing your Social Security Benefits September 17th at 5:30pm
Josh Houle, a member of the Monadnock Capital Group, will present a program on how to maximize your Social Security Benefits. His program will explore how to best to claim Social Security benefits in order to optimize Social Security income. He will specifically address:
- Instantly recognize the maximum benefit scenario — that is, the claiming scenario that will yield the highest total benefits over a married couple’s lifetime.
- Suggest a popular “hybrid” scenario that starts income as early as possible while maximizing the higher-earning spouse’s benefit.
- Identify spousal strategies that are still valid under the Budget Act of 2015.
- Show widows how to coordinate their survivor benefit with their own retirement benefit to maximize total benefits.
- Show divorced people when they can claim off their ex-spouse.
- Handle complicated WEP and GPO cases.
Josh Houle is a Partner and Wealth Manager at the Monadnock Capital Group and has recently obtained his National Social Security Advisors certificate. The NSSA certificate promotes advanced Social Security education.