We have installed Princh, a new printing solution at our library. With Princh it is now possible to print from any mobile device, laptop or the library’s PCs. It also allows you to pay for your print jobs in advance, so you no longer have to wait in line.
Color Printer 104164
B/W Printer 104165
1. Printing from your phone and tablet
The new printing solution is available on mobile phones and tablets. Download the free Princh app from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Printing from your own laptop
3. Printing from the library PC
The print function on the library’s computers works the same way as usual. All the setting options e.g., specification of number of pages and color choices are up to you. Check the PC printing video guide to learn more.
1. Select the document you would like to print and the printer you would like to use. (104164 downstairs color printer, 104165 upstairs b/w printer)
2. Upon sending your print job, you will receive a 4-digit password which you will need to remember
3. Come to our library within the next 24 hours
4. Enter your 4-digit password on the tablet near our printers.
5. Release your print job and take your documents. If you are paying by cash, pay at the desk and then go the tablet to release your job.
Black and white 15 cents
Color prints 25 cents
How can I pay?
We are able to take cash or check. Thank you!